13.3.08

The way I see it #277

I know a lot of morning people and I know a lot of night people but I have yet to meet a late afternoon person.

--Douglas Coupland, Author

Did he agree to have that qoute on there?

This is on my starbucks cup that i am currently staring at. I'm not a huge crazy starbucks person but I was looking at some old emails and a friend of mine used to/could still work at starbucks and he recommended a decaf soy latte with a hazelnut shot to me one day and then i drank that friggin drink into the ground, until they introduced the green tea latte and then i switched, and then i read that email yesterday, and well you get it i think. (im drinking a decaf soy hazelnut latte)duh.

this post brought to you by britney spears.

3 comments:

rizabeff said...

what is this "decaf" of which you speak?

Highwaisted said...

gotta do it. otherwise i get the runs... or i have an anxiety attack. true story!

qatalust said...

Dude. You gotta read that book on my blog - I'm pretty much in love with Raj Patel. We've been emailing each other... and I'm interviewing him tomorrow for the magazine. He was wearing a beige suit with a baby blue tshirt underneath and a huge pashmina shawl over his suit jacket. And he's from South Africa. Amazing.

Anyways, this book - You will start to not want to go to starbucks because it is pretty much the devil.
well.... coffee bean slavery is the devil.

But saying that... go somewhere and get a ricemilk latte. FUCKING HEAVEN.

H.