13.3.08




oh how i wish thursday was friday...

just got home from having drinks at jack astors. i know. kill me. with this chick from my work. she's from france and blonde so basically a total babe. She was going to bon jovi, so she asked me to keep her company until she had to go to the show. i was all "fer shure"

then i got home and checked the mail and my new license was in there! party! it's not even that ugly and the new licenses are sooo much sicker then the old ones. go ontario! I would show you a pic of it, but im sure you will all see it in due time. plus as if im giving my address out to the 5 billion people that read this blog. ha.

here's some oldies, cause really whats a blog post without pics?



1 comment:

krista zee said...

Corey got his new licence too!


(I did not. My current card is for "ID purposes only"... i guess thats what you get when you HIT A CAR during your road test, at the tender age of 28)