7.3.08

met up with raym's last night to go to some royal york sonybmg industry la ti da partay for CMW. it was hella fun. we laughed and jammed and smoked and drank free booze and ate gigantic shrimps and then i successfully got jogee to go to a show with me and then unsuccessfully the show was at capacity and then we parted and he went home to play video games and I went to the Gladstone to see The Junction. Once long ago Lava Lounge had these wickedly awesome wednesday Mod nights. my groupie girlfriends and I would go and have the best time, even better then the last time and so on...we met The Junction there one night and a night of craziness followed. my parents were out of town and they had a house with a pool in the burbs then, so all of us jammed ourselves into the back of their van and we partied till the wee hours of the morning. If that were today, I'd probably be too worried about where everyone was going to sleep, and how dangerous it is to dive when you're wasted and how there is no seat belt in the back of a van and i would go home at midnight and drink some water and ohmygosh cry me a river. We're going to a jam space party tonight and then to the elmo for rob dyer's everyotherweekenditseems dance party and then maybe just maybe I'll make it to the horseshoe for Hey Rosetta! sorry i took zero pics of last night...but there were plenty of cameras there so hold tight buddies...

omg it's 4:58. party!

1 comment:

Raymi Lauren said...

yeah i miss lava mod nite, i heard they still do it tho, is it true!?