26.2.10

my bronchi are swollen

the bronchit is back. crept up on me a couple days ago, but played it smart and canceled all plans until Saturday, worked from home this morning and drank more then my weight in fluids. Gingered it up like maaaaad and overdosed on cold fx. I think I may have fought it off. please pray for me.

I also made it to Iryna at Ritual and was waxed in under 10 minutes. that woman is off the charts by far the best waxer in the city. I will continue to say that as often as possible. she's got mad skills.

another hour and half and I will bail on hot yoga tonight, pop in a felicity dvd, pick up a bottle of wine and have myself a lovely blizzard induced stay at home evening. Jogee is missioning it to Niagara Falls to hang with the rippers and drink a 2-4 for his buddies 30th. WOOOOO GAMBLING AND NAKED BABES!! too bad i wasn't invited. I would for sure have the full blown bronchitis though if I went.

alright time for some summer daydreaming...







6 comments:

Kwil said...

nautical is where it is at. now i wish i had a yacht. maybe after the mega lotto max draw tonight? i possibly just jinxed myself on that one.

sorry to hear about the broncho. rest up. hope you feel better real soon!

Anonymous said...

I love the yellow outfits! and the white shorts + hat too - What shows are these photos from?

Highwaisted said...

spring 2010

Lacoste, Hermes, Boy by Band of Outsiders...

Px said...

What are you guys doing tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Hello,nice post thanks for sharing?. I just joined and I am going to catch up by reading for a while. I hope I can join in soon.