21.12.10

Ain't no party like a west coast party 'Cause a west coast party don't stop

i mean east coast party. or central party. toronto party?

whatevs. a crew of us hit the city on Friday night. it was one of those nights where things get completely out of hand and Adam and I are dancing our faces off and singing old school jams to each other.

we started at the thompson - the girls hit up BLACK X BLACK - thank you for keeping it real Hannah! loooove you! - then it was time to meet the boys at midpoint. I was in bed sleeping at 4am. lawdamercy! I didn't know I was capable of that kind of partying anymore. however saturday proved that i am not capable of that kind of partying anymore. siiiiigh.




















this is for you adam....



i think i just found my new years outfit in that video.

1 comment:

Alyson said...

Party tamz! Looks fun. Love the layout.