14.1.11

to my wife

if this guy is real he may have just hit the jack pot.

go here.

here are my favorites:

January 13, 2011 with 66 notes
DAD JEANS

You’ll never see me in dad jeans. You may see me in jeans whilst I’m being a dad but they have nothing to do with each other.

January 12, 2011 with 65 notes
PLEASE

Don’t judge me when my head is in the toilet after happy hour. We used to do this all the time. Come onnnn.

January 11, 2011 with 64 notes
THE DRIVE

I’ll get the car, you can stay in the restaurant. Unless of course we live in the city and then we’ll just walk.

January 11, 2011 with 191 notes
GIRLFRIENDS

I have a lot of friends that are girls, they probably hate you because I don’t stop talking about you. Don’t be jealous, they ain’t no thing.


who am i kidding? favorites? i like them all!

No comments: