21.5.08

Black Hat Brigade

Help my friends play V-fest would ya! I'll drink a beer with you there if you tell me you voted for them. but you have to buy me the beer.

Greetings all,

We have entered a contest where the winner gets a slot a this years V-Fest on Toronto Island which features (Oasis, Foo Fighters, Bloc Party, Stereophonics, Constantines, Wintersleep, MGMT, etc..)

To vote for us click on the following link and then in the upper right corner of the page, under "Ratings & Stats", click on VOTE.

http://www.whatfeedsyourhunger.ca/bands/index/profilepage/band/45

You might have to sign up to the site..but if you would be so kind to take the 5 mins to do so we would be ever grateful!

Hope to see you on the island.

Regards,

Justin, Adam, Rob, Bryan, and Dave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY!!!!

The feed ur hunger thing asked me to post some advice!! I'm on the website too under industry or something lol

k i'll go vote HA!

Highwaisted said...

that is awesome gillz!

and yes go vote!

are you losing your mind right now?