14.5.08

I broke out the Sperry's today. my heels are spraying blood all kill bill like all over my cubicle. sooo awesome!

Erin and I ripped it at spinning last night and then when we entered the testosterone/steroid weight room, we spotted this turbo butt (chick with the sickest bod pretty much ever and the tightest rump i've seen uh mmm within the past couple weeks i'd say) and now we can't get it off our minds. sad part is, i don't even think it will motivate me to work it harder. maybe summer dates on the beach with more then 10 people will? regardless, im happy erin joined my gym and im happy i have a friend to make fun of other people with while i sweat and my hair gets curly and ugly.

day three of no drinking and attempting to just sit on our couch and feel the vibe that it is so obviously putting out there.

oh and a client of mine told me to get a chest xray because my bronchitis cough hasnt toured yet. that hasnt consumed my thoughts for the past 48 hours or anything. not to mention im overdue for a pap. reminder to myself: call doctor.

thats all. i have nothing to do Thursday cause Jogee is playing baseball in the sausage so text/crackbook/comment me and invite me to whatever you're doing. ok bye!

4 comments:

beans said...

hang out with me! i have no plans and no money! plus, i love you - bloody heels and all! xoxo

Raymi Lauren said...

ungh this hot bod was on the scene last nite i hated her

krista zee said...

whats your plan this eve?

Anonymous said...

don't worry. my hair gets curly and ugly too. Except there is more of it, so it's even worse. waaaah!