28.5.08

painting!

chloe and i had a painting date. i learned more then i would have learned in art fundamentals at some college I think. She is full of knowledge that little hot stepper. hot stepper haha what song is that from? I hadn't painted in probably 3 years, and i think our vision came together nicely. Actually it turned out almost perfectly. I may just have to add a little bit more texture. what do you think?










for 2 people that really hardly know eachother and the limited painting skills that i contributed, i think it's a warm addition to my walls. :)

7 comments:

Chlo said...

that was so much fun!
me, a hot stepper?! RIGHT ON!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3uZhh4HpKI

Highwaisted said...

oh man, maybe i should have watched that video before i said that... or maybe not, they DO look pretty badass! hahaha

Butchie said...

Sweet pants, yo.

Highwaisted said...

painting pants butchie!

Anonymous said...

uhhhh

i like it?

Chlo said...

looks better in real life I say

Unknown said...

nice art! Gives me ideas for my crappy doors.