4.5.08

oh hey best sunday ever

jogee left me to play baseball in the sausage so i was all " that's coo, im just gonna go for a walk with maryjane, find some more mothers day stuff, and eat some ice cream." so i hit it in the sun in my backyard and then got my shit together and ran into all these street performers and puppet shows and dress stores, and well holy shit was it a dreamy afternoon. I found this store that has all these unbelievable vintage dresses in it for like $45 bucks and i wanted to try every single one of them on, but i was too scared the sales person would be all over me about buying it... so i toured. found out some great news from a close friend, and am currently cooking the best god damn quesadilla in the city.



1 comment:

Chlo said...

oh god I LOVE that puppet guy. I have only ever seen him while high though and now I'm nervous to see him not high and realize he isn't that great afterall. Either way he's giv'ner