21.5.08

you know when you stay at a friends and you get a little bit excited about using their shampoo and conditioner and whatever else they have going on in their bathroom? well when I was in the shower today I was thinking "damn if i didn't live here and use this shit everyday, i would probably appreciate it way more as a guest".


I think I'm attracted to purples...

oh and that anna sui perfume is my favorite, and I live by moisture surge clinique face lotion...and aveda rosemary mint shampoo smells amazing but makes your hair lifeless...

3 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

i like the direction this blog is going

Highwaisted said...

haha well obviously im modelling it after yours.

Chlo said...

oh so true! Full of promises yet to be broken. oh god I love lotions and soaps and creams too much.