26.5.08

I'm starting from friday...


HI Chloe! ! It kinda looks like we're in a super high rise building or somewhere in the sky in this pic. This is at the Blue Banana in Kensington. Cute store, but almost too airy, like it's not crammed with enough stuff. I fell in love with these hats/embellishment things for your head (chloe what are those called) I would link the chick but i threw out her card about 5 minutes ago and now i can't find it! ridiculous. we only have 2 garbages in here and they aren't in either.



This huge area or pitchforks didnt scare me or anything. how weird. people actually buy these things and put them in their yard? Like i can't imagine a farmer coming all the way to kensington to get one of these things to move his/her hay around. is that stereotypical? whatever. go there and see these things. i have never seen anything like it.

I wish i had taken pics of Chloe and I's other adventures. we bought the most incredible brownies from my market bakery and had beers at ronnies and talked about cheese men and i learned that if you ever need someone to show you the ins and outs of kensington, she's the person to ask and well for a first date I was really digging her. ha! but for reals, i wonder how i ask her out on another one?

1 comment:

Chlo said...

oh I had a great time on our date too! looking forward to date #2 tomorrow, oh my!