5.5.08

House of Vintage

I went into this store yesterday, for the first time ever. ever! and i pretty much got a hard on for it immediately and plan on having a love affair with it for a good month or so. I stole these from their myspace. I can't link it cause I can't figure out the URL, but whatevs...oh and this was at the height of me and maryjane's date so my view could have been slightly skewed. no problem, everytime I go, I'll just have to bring her with me again...actually Jogee is going to WWE Raw tonight (i know!) so I'm thinking of hittin it again, but with shaved legs and trying on dresses underwear. who's with me?



3 comments:

krista zee said...

1. dood Crispin Glover, really?

2. where IS that store?????

Highwaisted said...

queen west lady. like in the 500's i think

Unknown said...

I need to show you the vintage kitchen table and chairs Neitz and I picked up yesterday. It is waaaay fun.