21.5.08

So i made a list of things to do while im at home and all of my friends (with exception to a couple) are working 9-5.

the list includes selling these shoes:





I wore them once, on a date with jogee to some fancy restaurant. they are WAY too small for me. They're a size 6, and im a 6 1/2. and whenever i wear heels my feet get swollen to a bigger size... so anyways they are brand new. I bought them at Aldo for $80.00 and I'm willing to part with them for $30.00 (a steal!) plus they are perfect for summer, hel-lo yellow!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

these shoes are amazing. i am in love with them in a big way and wish i still lived in the city so i could come and buy them from you right this very second.

Highwaisted said...

crap. come back to the city! everyone i know has size 7 feet or bigger!

rizabeff said...

omg why are your feet so delicate! are you secretly four feet tall!

Anonymous said...

believe you me, coming back to the city is number 1 on my priority list!!
also i have the feet of a 9 year old so anytime your shoes are a little snug, feel free to send them my way.

qatalust said...

yeah. 7s here.
Boooo.
H.

Raymi Lauren said...

you could put bananas in them and make some new kitchen art.

Highwaisted said...

damn it. to ebay i go i guess then... this better not take me 8 years to figure out.

rza: im 5'4!

Highwaisted said...

lauren, if i dont sell em i'll keep them in a special place for you

L. said...

Ok speaking of selling things you bought that are TOO SMALL, I bought these Roxy Shorts in Cali and for some stupid reason when I got them home they are wayyyy too tight on my but :( So Alicia (or friends) if you like them buy them, I havent wore them (not even once, tag still on) and they are super cute .... link here

http://www.roxy.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2911690&cp=2818165.2818101&fbn=Taxonomy%7CShorts&f=Taxonomy%2FROXY%2F2818101&fbc=1&parentPage=family

I believe they are size .... um can't remember but you'd fit in them. They cost me $40 so I'd say $20 or BO! p.s. Love the yellow shoes, but I'm a size 8 monster feet compared to you lot.