12.5.08

Sperry Topsiders

So I got my Sperry topsiders in the mail today. got em off ebay for 23 dollars. ha hipster losers! unfortunately jokes on me, cause friday when mike had blisters on his feet the size of my feet, caitlin was the greatest girlfriend on the planet and we left the sushi place for 10 mins and went to Get Outside and cait bought mike some new kicks and while i was waiting for her to pay, i noticed AN ENTIRE WALL OF SPERRY TOPSIDERS IN EVERY FUCKING COLOUR. i know i know those ones are like 50 bucks + and mine were half that but for the love of god can i be a fashion icon for 5 minutes?! sidenote: my brother bought the exact same shoes in navy when we were in NYC last year so by default and because we're related I'm going to say that I was the first. other then all of your dads who have been rocking them for 35 years. alright whatever, I'll pair them with a flower dress or something and THEN i will be original. jeez i should have stopped at i got my sperry topsiders...ANYWAYS here they are. a little small, but whatever pristine condition.

1 comment:

Raymi Lauren said...

every time i come here you are more and more a lesbian