2.4.08





black and white the framework video shoot party woo! i forgot about this because we mostly just sat around for 4 hours eating catered food and then rocking out for 5 minutes. well it wasn't 5 minutes, it was more like an hour, and the director told me I was the best dancer/girl rocking out and asked me to dance on my own without music so everyone else at the shoot could mimic what i was doing. I'm not even lieing she actually said this. smart girl! it also probably helped going to 5 billion rock shows for the past 10 years oh and not to mention im a total babe. HOLY jogee how are you going to get my head through the door?! Not sure when the vid will be done but obviously I will post as soon as I hear. ha. we left early so watch they edit all of me out. :(

7 comments:

Butchie said...

What happened to the blond streaks?

Highwaisted said...

butchie!! they were gone a week ago.

Butchie said...

Please get them back.

Highwaisted said...

i might have full platinum again in the summer. aren't you excited?!

Stolenswan said...

Best rocking out chick? FUCK YEAH. That's like winning a goddamn Oscar! Good for you!

Also, I like the dark hair.

Highwaisted said...

stolen - do you want to come over and party with me and say things like that all night?

Stolenswan said...

hahaha, of course. We can sit around and just say really pretty things to one another all night.