21.4.08

oooooohhhh myyyy gaaaaaawd, i just got back from lunching on a patio. glooorious. and replaced my fleurs with new fleurs... hydrangeas this time...oooooohhh myyyy gaaaaawd so pretty. and im actually semi excited about running after work and swallowing copious amounts of exhaust! maybe i should mission it to high park or something? then i can see the BISONS. biiiisons ooooooh myyyy gaaaawd manure smell...I need a new haircut. everyone's getting haircuts and looking cute and fresh and summery again and im all in this dark gloomy bangs and hair growing on my neck again phase. barfarama. give me suggestions, or better yet if you're a hairdresser, come over and cut my hair! oh this reminds me, there is a house across the street from us filled with 21 year old skater boys (thanks for ruining that term avril) and after cat calling me for the past 2 weeks,i finally went over and said hello and one of them is an aspiring hairdresser! should i take my chances? do i know him well enough for him to touch the dent in my skull? oh also funny, when i first met them they were all "so who do you live with? just you and another girl?" and im all "uh no i live with my boyfriend" and then there all "ah bummer, where are all the single girls on this street?" like each street in toronto is supposed to have a duplicate house of girls for their hosue of boys. no point. ANYWAYS...

Rayms: I returned my american apparel shirt with no receipt and they gave me a brand new one. no real issues, she just said " well this time only, i'll exchange it for you" she also had the biggest sloppiest tits i have seen in while and was wearing a nude coloured body suit. shaaaawiiiing!

1 comment:

Raymi Lauren said...

bisons in high park is that why it's called hiiiiiiiiigh park?

thank you for the shirt return update scout w/bonus sloppy tits description.