29.4.08

(skeesh) "sensational" that's my new word. and " it'd be a lot cooler if you did" will be my new follow-up saying. so much for "party on wayne". however, i think that one's too good to give up just yet. (NOTE: if i hear anyone (exception to jogee) use the above in any context, you are no longer my compadre.

home soon friends, i know you have been just flooding my email and facebook with "where are you's". except not, cause im over 25 and way past the whole checking on your friends everyday thing. THANKS A LOT ASSHOLES. I'm definitely bringing back the gossip chat for 2 hours on a landline after school/work party. I may even hire a "mom" to pick up the phone mid convo to tell me dinner's ready.

one special mention: courtney, got your fb message and i love you and i YES tell you're mom to invite me to the shower!

9 comments:

Highwaisted said...

Yo Skeesh, whats up with that weird advertisement... Microfinance empowers????

Raymi Lauren said...

hi!

Chlo said...

once in highschool my dad picked up the phone and told me to wrap things up... while I was the secret 3rd in a 3 way call!!!! (that is, one person didnt know I was listening)!! very embarrasssing. But also very terrible. who was I?

Highwaisted said...

i dont get it chlo.

krista zee said...

dood three way secret calling was my middle name in highschool.
Bruuuutal!

Chlo said...

My friends called another friend while I was secretly still on the line, so I could listen in. They were confronting her about snubbing me I think. My dad picked up and said "Chloe, please get off the phone soon, we need the line."
make sense?
TOTALLY embarrassing, and wow i forgot the drama that is HS

lutforte said...

that special mention is sensational.

love you too.
miss you more.

Highwaisted said...

(Jogee) One of my ex-buddies called me one night (In grade nine) and was asking what I didn't like about my current girlfriend. So I told him. Not sure what I said but it wasn't pretty. "she has a hairy back... she slobbers too much when we kiss... kinda annoying sometimes..." along those lines. Anyways, turns out he was three way calling me with her secretly listening to the whole convo!! What a dick.

Highwaisted said...

ok ok i tots get it. chlo i totally misunderstood your comment and thought something completely different.

i am fully aware of the 3 way call.