22.4.08

Raptors Game 2

i think it's Game 2. I should know more about this. im thinking of missioning it to some sports store and buying a jersey. but all i really want is a calderone jersey. and im sure the place im thinking of will only have crap players or something...in completely unrelated post worthyness, my mommy and I went to another shower for mariska on the weekend. It was in the hamptons at Paris Hilton's friend's house. ha i joke but for real this place was exquisite. did i spell that right. I've probably never used that word before. I'm going to root for pics now. I look pretty fat and greasy in most of them...






I'll post more pics later, blogger is being a bitch right now.

2 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

whats with the boys puberty google ad???

Unknown said...

ummmm...sushi boat