5.4.08

Party for one.


Jogee went to the sausage tonight to go curling. huh? yeah.

so i'm having a little solo party with my new shirt and a couple cold shots.

Erin is supposed to come over, but she is at a gay bar getting wasted...i played with the idea of meeting up with her, but i really don't have any energy to go all the way east when im going all the west. I think she's waiting for me to show up right now. Texty texty "please come to my hizzle cause the bar were going to is like a hop skip and a jump away yeah?"


that's a journey dvd in the background. I thought I was a hardcore journey fan and would love every song on it but i only like the singles. fuuuuck. still good to see that guy jump around the stage in tight pants and a yellow cut off t shirt.



these are my slippers. don't you just want a pair? my oma's friend made them for me. i just realized they have a hole in them. fuuuuuuuck.


I guess I'll continue to drink cold shots and do skinny poses in the mirror until she replies.....

4 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

oh the cold shot, forgot they still exist. what you doing today lover?

Highwaisted said...

oh boo i just got this now!

Raymi Lauren said...

well you only missed out on my 6 million per cent bitchy mood so dont worry BUT you must come over to play cooking mama with us

erin said...

my oma used to make the exact same slippers.