23.4.08



hey merkley how did that get in here?



could i feel more down and depressed right now? i think not. there are 2 things creating this melancholy moment. 1. my weekend i am overwhelmed with sadness about 2. im def getting my rag soon cause i looked at myself in the mirror today and all i saw was WHALEPIGCOW. so tonight we are going to some comedy thing to hopefully laugh our f'ing asses off. yes. party. yes. oh and when we got home last night from raptor beer party + 21 year old bday party at live music karaoke tattoo last night i uploaded all the photos to realize i fucking DELETED all the photos in the same click. they could still be on here somewhere but i can't find them. im going to steal some of Hannah's momentarily. they will be above this hella boring post.

OH MY GOD THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN THIS HOUSE WITH US ARE DRYING THEIR BOOTS OR A DEAD HORSE IN THE DRYER AND ALL I HEAR IS BANG CRASH BANG CRASH BANG BANG BANG BANG!!!! not helping the current mood. nast. i just got a view of my nails while typing and it is polish time again. but i have no summer polish colours. OMG what the hell am i going to do?

crap hannah hasn't put anything up yet.

4 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

oh i want to know why yer weekend was sad and i have loadskies of nail colours.

i got you a thimble (whisper voice) buck up tiny waisters.

Highwaisted said...

I'll email you about my sadness.

give me summer colour

sneaky. very sneaky...

Anonymous said...

they will be up tomorrow, promise! i'm so sad that yours got deleted :(

Unknown said...

just reading about the crash bang dryer noises made me fucking feel CRAZY and angry and irritable to the max!!