16.4.08

exploration of my desk (hurting for content right now)

flowers: bought by me last friday. they are still kickin it hardcore. oh spring stop it!
cat calendar: my closest to the real thing. a new cat everyday!
crackers: critical to my addiction of the 10:30am crackers and cheese snack
herbacin kamille hand cream: this shit is amazing and doesnt leave your hands all goopy
banana: hangover saver
antibiotics: bronchitis whats up!
calculator: booooring
mug with tea bag: my company secret santa gift, that person probably sees me use it everyday and thinks "what a great present that was"

is there anything else that would need further explaining? im going to go for a tan now!

6 comments:

krista zee said...

k as if
i also do the DAILY (co-workers have noted and made fun of) Cheese and crackers fix.
Join the C & C group on facebook, btw.

Anonymous said...

Ya, explain why theres all these papers on your desk. It would almost seem like you're busy??

Anonymous said...

k no tanning. it is gross.

Highwaisted said...

I AM BUSY anon.

kayzee: we are the SAME person!

other anon: don't even talk to me about tanning i have gotten atleast 5 compliments about how healthy i look and they are not talking about looking fat!

Butchie said...

My desk is covered with empty Frito bags, diet coke cans & grilled cheese crusts.

Highwaisted said...

thats what i would have thought butchie