9.4.08

so i just wiki'd bronchitis and I pretty much 110% have it. I'm going to visit the clinic after work to get loads of antibiotics which will also assist me in my "no drinking for 3 weeks" plan. that 3 weeks really means 4-7 days but atleast im making an effort. plus i dont even know if you're not allowed to drink on antibiotics but i think you shouldn't/can't? anyone know? Jogee is also most likely going to smother me in my sleep if I don't deal with this chronic cough asap.

Hellery wants me to go to FAT
tonight. but i don't have free tickets and it would involve some serious convincing of jogee and cab rides. but it is in the distillery and that siiiick clothing store is there, plus some glass galleries. ugh inner conflict. I may be having a blond moment here but why is the acronym FAT? i don't get it...

6 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

why come no one ever invites me to FAT is it cos i dress like i just came out of the tickle trunk?

Highwaisted said...

your tickle trunk outfits are the shit. good descriptor!! perfect actually.

krista zee said...

if you drink on antibiotic it will leson the affect of the drugs!

qatalust said...

Come to waterloo on Saturday nite...
we are going to The PROM at Starlight. so fun.
It will include drinking though.....
come anyways.

Hellery.

krista zee said...

ooooooooooh shit, the Starlight.

Q- I'm sure we know like a million ppl in common.

qatalust said...

we definitely do.
come to waterloo with HW and we'll chat.

and dance.