1.4.08

hi friends, i just got out of bed. YESSSSSSS. I coughed up half of my bodily fluids last night. this cold will not quit! So seeing as yesterday my boss was all " why did you come in" i figured I'd take her up on that "kind of" offer. So im home drinking oj and shooting oil of oregano down my throat.

That little babe hayley made us dinner last night at Jimbob's. Jogee and I are far overdue for actually holding a dinner party. we just keep getting invited to these things! I forgot the camera again so these will have to do. I also forgot to take pictures before we started eating. She made these stuffed pork wrapped cheese pesto things and roasted potatoes and fried mushrooms and salad and mmmm it was perfect. and omg she even baked cookies for dessert. i am fully sucking in the housewife department. let it be known.



4 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

why does joe look like jeff from today's special?

Highwaisted said...

omg he does!

Raymi Lauren said...

thats what he gets for the my buddy comment

krista zee said...

its the V-neck!