16.3.09

me me me me me me








i only harassed beans for these pics all weekend. and then upon receiving them, i said "we need to get better cameras, you'd think with us all living together one of us would have a good camera". meh i still like them. this was a magical night for me. hilarity even came. she completely deleted herself from the internet. otherwise i would link her. however, she does have a huge obsession with twitter these days. it is very invigorating. how long do you think it will take until your work blocks that too my love?

2 comments:

qatalust said...

ah, we're cute.
i love that misfits shirt - apparently it was my brother's exgfs... i totally stole it out of the laundry room when no one claimed it for 2 weeks.
how wrong is that?
H.

ps. i'm giving it a good month till twitter's blocked. gotta get the tweets in while i can.

E Flo said...

I'm diggin that hat.