6.3.09

so pretty much the best idea ever!

this whole make me a new banner business is going just swimmingly. 3 submissions so far. can you believe it?! 3!!!! but seriously. check them out. i was going to hold them from you guys until sunday but meh. who likes waiting around for cool shit to happen? not me thats for sure.

submission #1 from
kris king
first of all kris was very quick to take on this challenge as he is missing half the criteria. i stress this when voting happens. actually maybe i should make a marking scheme...such as creativity, originality, difficulty, use of all elements and general coolness factor. nice. there you go... there is the marking scheme...

submission #2 from raymi - a classic ms paint - if you are a fan/stalker of hers you will likely recognize the style. :)


submission #3 from my brother . He claims he will win this with zero competition. he also submitted 2 renditions of his work. you must vote for these as 1.

ah crap... he sent them to me as pdf's and blogger wont let me download them. you will have to wait for those puppies then.

interesting how the person i asked to do this is the last to submit. well unless you guys get your shit together and email me something over the weekend cause you have nothing better to do. i highly recommend it. ;)

ok i need to vaccuum now.

ill set up the voting on sunday or something.

oh yeah and remind me to post about our carpeted bathroom and the gigantor drama we are going through to have the carpets removed which has involved a health inspector to date and still our landlord refuses to remove it. WHAT THE FUCK? who the hell thinks carpet in a bathroom is sanitary??!!

3 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

yeah carpet, bathroom, mold, death, duh. same for in kitchen.

that other banner slays my kindergarden bullshit.

E Flo said...

I would totally make you one, but I am not getting my computer till monday...

Highwaisted said...

its ok Eflo, im extending it till Monday. Jogee is having some technical difficulties