10.9.09

oh hello TIFF

Last week we waited in line for 5 hours collectively for TIFF ticks. I'm sure there was a better way to do this, but jogee claimed the internet way was cacked so this was our only alternative. After bout 3 hours jogee had to hightail it to work so i took his spot in line. YES HALF DAY FRIDAYS! but no to 5 hour line ups. I can't wait to see my rogers bill next month. I was on fb for a good 2 hours while i waited. I have no idea how they bill that shit, so it could be a surprise? who knows. ANYWAYSS we ended up with tickets to 5 movies. none of which were any of my preferred picks, but you get what you get ya know. It was maj stressful once i finally got up to the ticket booth, but i managed to keep my cool and locked down a decent sched of flicks to get down with over the weekend. Ended up with 2 gala nights without knowing so that should be pretty friggin sick. Tonight we're gonna hit up that TED party at Brassaii. Let's hope we meet some visionaries. I plan on knocking back 2 dirty martini's and then talking to any stranger thats standing beside me. Maybe it will be this guy !

4 comments:

Duke of Spook said...

I really support your party plan. I'd suggest it to anyone who doesn't know how to party.

Highwaisted said...

Thank you spook. if i didnt have to work in the morning it would be filled with jagerbombs and lap dances but sigh those days are in the distant past.

CASE STUDY said...

were you there last night? would have loved to give you one of the new Belly's.

beans said...

that is one hell of a snazzy banner you got there!