14.9.09

overplanned

i thought the days of party hopping beyond 2 destinations were in my distant past but Friday proved this theory to be wrong wrong wrong.

6:30-10 drinks at sneaky dees with old work buddies

10-12 comedy show for our friend Dan Galea (google him, he has a whole bunch of stuff going on these days!)

12-1:30ish Birthday party for this majorly hot babe Leiko

1:30-2:30ish Housewarming party for this majorly hot babe Katie

I even printed a google map with all the destinations marked with phone numbers and addresses.

now match the pics with the parties mentioned above!















Then we had a TIFF movie on Saturday. Good thing it started at 6, cause i had the spins till about 3pm. accompanied with the barfs and the headaches.

We saw Harry Brown at the Elgin. Look! I met Michael Caine!


we didn't actually shake hands or anything but this is pretty friggin close don't you think?

2 comments:

Chantalle Lovery said...

Haha I was at that screening of Harry Brown too! Totally told everyone that I met Michael Cain...when really I just stood near him.

Highwaisted said...

what a nice guy he is huh!