22.9.09

We make the sky crack, feel the fly track, get your hands up like a hijack

the manifesto

















Talib was meh. but i love hip hop festivals so hard.
best vibe
best food
best people
best visuals.

and i think this guy might be my new favorite!



i like this vid. probably because i walk down this alleyway on the regs. i also think i am going to start carrying around a drum like that from now on. style. the more uncomfortable you are the hotter you look. im serious. i can prove this with at least 10 outfits in my closet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(jogee) you forgot to tell me you had a slushy!!! Slushies are one of my favorite things and you know what.... I don't think I had one this summer! WTF! Oh wait, thats because we had no summer.

Anonymous said...

(jogee) you forgot to tell me you had a slushy!!! Slushies are one of my favorite things and you know what.... I don't think I had one this summer! WTF! Oh wait, thats because we had no summer.