26.1.10

The Genius.

went to gza last night. 3rd time! I got nice and close. mm mmm mmmmmm


like really close.


thanks for the G list kumar!




all of my brother's buddies made it out and even a special someone (who fed me free drinks who i can thank for the brutes hangover i had this morning and the dry heaves i had on the way to work). feeling pretty solid now though. still nauseous but able to write work related emails so i figure I'll be 100% by maybe 9 tonight. after at least 3 episodes of felicity. yay felicity!

oh have you guys been to the 3rd floor of The Bay on queen, the one that's attached to the Eaton Centre? apparently they have decided to make the woman's wear section like holt renfrew. insanity! I was searching for something to spend my gift certificate and found this mecca of amazing duds! you need to go there. the sales people are just as douchey as holt renfrew and the prices are totally unaffordable! but the clothes are gorgeous. so totally gorgeous.

3 comments:

Kwil said...

!!!! I'm going to check this Holt-esque Bay floor out sometime this week.

PS- I have had Felicity dvds on my wishlist for some time now.

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I earn money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

krista zee said...

HAHA @ above
"burn a theme" yo