31.1.10

cuba libre

canadas wonderland came up a couple times this weekend. First when we were at Hair of the Dog with Bryan and AJ and then again last night. i tied my jacket around my waist and someone said it looked like a canada's wonderland outfit. I laughed for a good solid 5 minutes after that.


Hair of the Dog is a great little pub. another place that's right around the corner that we never take advantage of. totally affordable, good food, comfy atmosphere. I was diggin it hard. could have had something to do with our company though. we so rarely get to hang with bryan and aj and they are such a good buzz. and they live so close! always good when it's -20 out and its just a 2 minute walk to both of your houses. perfs! in bed by 11 on a friday. times they are a changin.

Saturday Jogee played in a magic tourney and i met up with the fam at the st. lawrence market and dropped a couple hundo on the most delicious food ever. It was so chaotic in there. stresses me out. i always feel like its supermarket sweep and i only have 2 minutes to get everything i need. WORST. I think i did well though. we had like 5 different dinner options that night. it was AWESOME. omg this post is boring. i am boring myself it so boring.

anyways, lets get into saturday night. It was jogee's friend Drew's 30th and he had a kegger out in etobicoke. aaaaaaaand his band played. so nostalgic. so fun! I even parkoured in the subway when we were on our way home.










then caitlin and i changed shirts...



woo!

oh and look it's the lamest parkour of all time.

1 comment:

Raymi Lauren said...

fahahah parkour

and who said this i love them

i tied my jacket around my waist and someone said it looked like a canada's wonderland outfit. I laughed for a good solid 5 minutes after that.