23.2.08

ahhh saturday mornings when you don't have a hangover. I think i could get used to this. I snuck out of bed this morning and made breakfast for me and jogee. It was devine. and we opened the new tea set I bought in Montreal. Mariska stumbled upon some little tea shop in China Town. It was a diamond in the rough. They had glass blown tea pots and cups and blooming tea flowers. $50 later we were leaving with a full set. Tea is on my top 3 of my favorite things (followed closely by ganj and cats). and omg i just checked out the website and it is the cutest! I was pretty much losing my mind when i poured the tea into the tiny cups and realized, its a cup inside a cup so your hands don't get burned but the tea still stays hot! Mariska, you should have bought one! anyways, def go to the website cause these pics do it 0 justice.








4 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

dont throw around dusty coffee table nags when you have a dusty kitchen table!

Raymi Lauren said...

you got a wrong bar missed connection!

Highwaisted said...

oh gawd. that was brutal. as if people take time to write that.

the table was dusted about 5 mins after those pics. ha.

Highwaisted said...
This comment has been removed by the author.