7.2.08

friday where are you?

I just want you to get here so i can party already. this week has been rough man. our showerhead broke, it takes 3 runs in our dryer to dry our clothes, and i wear a hoodie and 2 comfortors to bed. sexy. so much for living just with my bf and being able to dance around in cute lingerie all the time. ew parents stop reading.

I start my 3rd round of Glass classes tonight. swanky! I'll tell you all about the over the top crafty weirdo's i have to become friends with for 12 weeks.

oh and it's my butty's birthday today, little jimbobborunie. I love you so so so so much and I hope you had a fantastic (lame word) day and I can't wait to get so drunk we barf on eachother tomorrow!! actually I'm really not into the barfing part, but tomorrow is going to be the greatest most spectacular (lame word) night ever! ever! haha ever.

I would stay here at work for another hour and start posting pics and getting all ooey gooey about how amazing Jim is and how he is going to be in my wedding party in a dress and how he is going to be my kids godfather and that if I was stranded on a deserted island i would include him as one of the people i get to pick to be with me...but i need to hightail.

we are getting internet on sunday at home, so jogee if you are reading this, get those video games out cause i will be blogging for a good 3 hours that night.

3 comments:

rizabeff said...

is jim your main gay?

trevor is my main east coast gay and I am already trying to decided which suit tie shirt combo will match his skin tone the best, the girls in my w.p. will have to fend for themselves, it'll really be trevor's day

Highwaisted said...

hahahahaah No jim is as straight as they come. i seem make better friends with boys then girls... omg how excited are you for the reception party thing?

Raymi Lauren said...

where is the hideout