26.2.08




we went to the gym last night (yawn) and then came home and made some shake and bake chicken and broccolli and a nice little pasta mishmash of artichokes and grape tomatoes and cream cheese and basil. it was delish, then jogee made me half shower, not put on makeup, yell at me that we were going to be late, then walk a block ahead of me to supermarket, only to show up and see dan so that we could find out the comedy show "the boom" wasn't starting till 9. and we're on a no drinking thing. so we had to kill an hour. we did it by sitting on really uncomfortable stools and drinking club sodas and not talking to eachother. the show was an hour and half long, and only $5, so a pretty decent night out i must say. jogee's camera is crap when it comes to taking pictures of a stage... so later I'll post the pics of us not talking to eachother. haha.







and then mikey and caitlin showed up to have a drink (non alcoholic for moi)to catch up. they are on the verge of winning the cutest couple award from me. it's mikey's bday party this weekend. I'm breaking my no drinking streak for him. :)

1 comment:

Raymi Lauren said...

we did it by sitting on really uncomfortable stools and drinking club sodas and not talking to eachother.

AHHAHAHA