27.2.08

Cleanse

Jogee writes stuff in here and then never publishes it... haha i just found this one!

(jogee) So I was kinda fat in college, then lost 30 pounds and was to thin then I started working out but needed to put on some weight, but I was eating the wrong stuff (I'm sure the binge drinking didn't help) but I got a bit of a gut. I'm starting to get all serious with healthy eating and shit. Skeesh and I have been thinking about going to a nutritionist and possibly doing a cleanse. Honestly, I just wanna poo on the regs, ya know. But seriously, I do feel tired a lot and a cleanse seems like a great idea. Skeesh can't handle 2 nights partying in a row cause her immune system is lacking something. Anyways, right now I'm watching the Raptor game and cooking............... brown rice and beets...... then picking the wife up from glass at 10. word.

No comments: