26.2.08

ankle biter


to burlington! we went. met jogee on the sooobway and rode up to kipling to pick up my ride. i brought dinner with me, freshly microwaved from worky and ate it. surprisingly i didnt have any disgruntled fat women yell at me for opening a fantastically smelling container of pasta and chicken...anyways...then we drove to burlington and saw chris's new pad. it is siiiiick. right on the mothafuhinlakeyo. beautiful view, even though it was pitch black and snowing...but i could see it in my imagination...Chris got a Pug. I have no idea what he was thinking, it's like having a small bratty child. no puppies for me thanks! but i did manage to fall in love with him for about 5 minutes... until he ripped my 2 layers of socks off and put holes in them. i guess it was worth it, cause a) i got a little work out and b) it made me laugh. something i havent been doing enough AT ALL lately. spring where are you?










2 comments:

rizabeff said...

I am braindead

qatalust said...

I am pretty much in love with that dog. lol.