4.2.08

drowning in dresses

ever since we went to betsey johnson on the weekend im all crazy for finding dresses for the 5 weddings jogee and are going to this summer (woh excited much?)

Milla's Fall ready to wear full runway show is up and i wouldn't say im losing my mind over it but I will def be stealing this one:

and i think this is Diane von furstenburg (sp?) I can't remember now, but it's also just as perfect.

sigh. anyone feel like trying on party dresses with me tonight? jogee is back on afternoons which means i need to find every possible procrastination method instead of going to the gym. oh but Devon from Much music will be there! scratch that! I'm def going to the gym! (note extreme sarcasm in that last sentence)

5 comments:

krista zee said...

I need a summery dress for the wedding in ther Dominican!
Less than one month to find it!
Help!

rizabeff said...

dood if I was in tranna I would spend thousands of hours with you trying n party dresses!

rizabeff said...

also: first model, eat much?

Raymi Lauren said...

im going out in a little bit and im not coming home w/o a new fucking dress.

Highwaisted said...

jeez girls, we should plan an online shopping party!