11.2.08

ok im off to make 150 valentines candy grams for my office that i am going to sell for the next 2 days for charity cause im a little brown nosing go getter. kidding! I'll try and take pics if I don't eat too much candy and then spend the rest of the night deciding whether I should go to the gym to work it off. ha. yeah right. it's like -40. hel-lo!

Jogee - bring some drinks home! perrier and water and we need some OJ i think or something. :)

pssssst! guys, jogee wants blue ray m night shyamlananyan dvd's for his bday. Mom and Kever got him Lady in the Water already, and I think i recall them saying that's the only one in blue ray right now... so um... crap. i don't know just get him anything blue ray...

2 comments:

krista zee said...

At first glance I thought you were saying that Jogee wanted something something BLUE MAN GROUP something.

I almost barfed in my mouth.

Raymi Lauren said...

i want one