11.2.08

I went to my big sisters (I don't have a sister, but If i wanted one I would want her to be it) baby shower. I coudln't get over how friggin cute and skinny and perfect she looked pregnant. Please spermies do not make me a huge tub of lard when you find that egg. I got her this:

It looked and sounded like the greatest thing a baby could possibly want. I really really hope he gets ridiculously attached to it and loves it more then all the other stuff he gets/got. I figure I have a pretty good chance cause I didn't see too many toys opened. I ended up getting all emotional when i was leaving and the tears started to roll...happy tears cause you're so overwhelmed by how magical everything is i guess, that and it was still the Saturday after jogee's party and i was in hangover anxiety mentalcase land. I can't contain how excited I am to see this little buddy slide on out of there.


seeee, look how cute and little she is!

2 comments:

nick said...

the twins I nannied for LOVED that toy

ps this is not N it is Riza

Raymi Lauren said...

um how are jeans even fitting her right now?! madness.