12.2.08

UPDATE! my candygrams sold like god damn hot cakes, so now i have to make another 150, but OMG it's a blizzard outside and I can't (don't want to) leave the house to buy supplies, so i figure I'll just take orders for the 14th and do all that shit tomorrow. I hope that's ok. like why wouldn't it be? right? right! stressing. fuck.

my brosky went to GZA on friday night, and he told me this story that the security was so tight, there was this plastic rubbermaid container thing at the door for confiscated dubes, and that by the time they got there (i guess after all the 15 year olds had waited in line for 2 hours) the rubbermaid was friggin loaded with single rolled doobies. HOLYCRAPMOTHEROFPIE. I think if i was with him, i most likely would have been pretty far gone and for sheezy would have dipped my hand in that thing without even thinking cause the gloriousness of a whole container of doobies would overwhelm me and then the bouncer would be all what the?! and then i would laugh and pretend nothing happened and then spend the rest of the night devising a plan to get back to those doobies when they were unattended and muhhahahahaha get backstage and go BAM! anyone need a joooooint?

holy shit. casedog if you're reading this, youtube gza live at the sound academy. there is so much live video!

3 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

i know a chick who does security for some club in the club district and she gets so many drugs out of it that she deals on the side, e, shrooms, everything! and why are people so dumb not to know how to hide a doob by now?

rizabeff said...

am I the only person who doesn't know what GZA is?

I feel really white and lone right now!

krista zee said...

Wu-Tang 4eva!