20.2.08

I'm on my last day for bereavement. I wish I didn't have to go back until next week, but my boss just called and said I have to be back tomorrow. oh well, atleast it gives me today, to do laundry and clean the pad and buy groceries and be incredibly domesticated. ugh. this weekend is going to be challenging (lame word) for staying away from the liquor, but after friday night I think I'm scared enough of that hangover to last me atleast 2 weeks of 0 drinking. I partly thank Gill for free shots and partly thank Jogee for coming home late, and partly thank my love for the ganj that threw me into a downward spiral of talking jibberish all night long...heavens! I even ate this bug meal before drinking!

and then we ended up at wrong bar. first time I've ever been there. good times. except for the $10 cover. wtf is that? bad buzz. i think i danced though, and i think i talked to half the bar, and apparently (well not apparently i have pictures that prove it) i was all about hanging out with Gill behind the bar.









yup i've had enough, time to go home and barf for the next 12 hours!

No comments: