11.2.08

a little bit of a lost blogger

After you don't blog for awhile you fall into a deep dark hole of absolutely nothing to say. surprisingly. actually. cause I could blog about the past 3 weeks but really? who cares and frankly, i don't even remember yesterday. frankly. i think that's the first time I've ever used that word, and I think i used it in the wrong context... meh. Jogee is turning the 3-0 soon. like really soon, not this week or anything but in less then 5 years. less then 4 even. scaaaaaary. that's scaaaaaary. I think he can still keep up with the kiddies though, atleast on Friday he did a pretty wickedly awesome job, except for when saturday morning rolled around and he woke up to the electrician checking our pad by saying " I think I'm gonna barf!" eyes half open, naked and in bed, while I pranced around in my lingerie showing the dude where all our electrical outlets were. pretty good bday party i must say, way better then mine....






5 comments:

krista zee said...

jogees like what then, 26?
i don't get it.

My boo boo will be 37 this yr, but is still the cutest, youngest most handsome boy in the world.

Raymi Lauren said...

does jogee have an interesting t-shirt quota to fill?

Highwaisted said...

no but he does love his t shirts...but you should see how many hoodies he has!

Highwaisted said...

no but he does love his t shirts...but you should see how many hoodies he has!

Highwaisted said...

nice grammer i have.