13.2.08

oh god last day of making valentines finally. so that's what i did, i just took orders today and kablam, i got another 150. craziness. so then i had to travel east to the only bulk barn in kinda downtown toronto which is on friggin leslie and then drop a bill on some candies and more bags and more ribbon and then drive home, and bald my tires trying to park on the street and then walk in the door to a perfectly cooked wonderful warm meal in the oven from joey's mommy. she came over with his poppa and his sis for a little happy birthday jogee raptor in hd party. and even betta, they helped me do all my valentines. AMAZING. and now it's 11:15pm and i'm still sick and jogee just left me to have beers at the pub on the corner. he is sour at me cause i opted to stay in and go to bed and try and make myself better for the weekend.

No comments: