12.8.10

wake up world

I've got a good Nneka post brewing but in the meantime the lovely Kwiltagged me to answer the questions below. Blam!

1. Name a movie you could have memorized almost line by line.

Wayne's World, Half Baked, Dirty Dancing. But really what girl doesn't know every line in Dirty Dancing?


2. Do you believe in love at first sight?

Yes. Totally. 100%. I fell in love with jogee twice at first site. He's a mega babe.

3. Name three possessions you couldn't stand to lose if you were robbed.

Spaghetti and Megatron, my engagement ring, my granddads cigarette case, my teddy bear pubie, and my photo albums.


4. If you had to eat only one dish for every meal in a week what would it be?

Boneless skinless bbq chicken, potato salad, beer and watermelon

Or

Bacon, eggs, toast, grilled tomatoes, beans, fried mushrooms, OJ and tea.

5. What was the worst book you couldn't put down?

The dirt? Except I would say it was the best book. But it could be the worst, depending on how you look at it. Omg read that book.

What's that other stupid tucker max book? That book made me sick. I'm all for having a good time, but that guy needs to check himself.


6. Which foreign language (that is not English) do you find the sexiest?

Italian. Duh.

7. Who was the last person you wrote a letter to and when?

Letter? Huh? I seriously have no idea. Maybe a note to jogee? A card for someone's birthday? Jesus I can't even remember what I did last night, how the heck would I remember this?


8. What is something bad or annoying that you wish people in general would stop doing all together?

Talking shit about each other (im guilty for this offense and it sickens me)
Spitting
Throwing cigarette butts wherever whenever - this is garbage people! It might not be big garbage but it's still garbage (close friends are exempt from this, I love you too much to hate on you)
Not returning texts (also guilty for this)

Boom. Roasted.

No comments: